Pro-ACT principles and interventions have been widely accepted as tools for improving safety in educational and residential settings as well as in-patient and out-patient behavioral health and healthcare environments.
The Pro-ACT program is considered training that meets or exceeds the requirements set forth by a variety of Federal and State agencies., including:
- The Joint Commission (TJC),
- Center for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS), meeting requirements for Hospital Conditions of Participation: Patients’ Rights (42 CFR Part 482)
- Accreditation Council on Developmental Disabilities (ACDD),
- State of California for AB 508, SB 1299 and Community Care Licensing,
- Departments of Education and Health and Human Services in many states.
For additional information about Pro-ACT compliance, please contact us at email@example.com.